Via, Standard Digital
There are rules that run the world. Then there are rules that women deliberately create to curb the liberal behaviours of men. It’s more like a reference book, a mini-constitution that men are supposed to bow to.
Men, as far as I know, are more liberal and would not really care to follow rules in relationships. Not that it’s a bad thing only that, my friend Ryan, argues that they could have better things to do. I wasn’t really listening to him, until he told me that as a man, I had to be organized, and have rules to present to women. .
Thinking about it, I totally agree. I am a convert, and as man, here are some rules that he sent me. He insisted that these are rules that women should know men have by default.
He in fact said that they should memorize as many as they can. So women know that:
1. Men are not mind readers.
2. Shopping is not a sport. And no, we are never going to think of it that way.
3. Please,you should know that crying is blackmail.
4. Ask for what you want. Let us be clear on this one: Subtle hints do not work! Strong hints do not work! Obvious hints do not work! Just say it!
5. Yes and No are perfectly acceptable answers to almost every question.
6. Come to us with a problems only if you want help solving it. That’s what we do. Sympathy is what your girlfriends are for.
7. Anything we said 6 months ago is inadmissible in an argument. In fact, all comments become null and void after 7 Days.
8. If you won’t dress like the Victoria’s Secret girls, don’t expect us to act like soap opera guys..
9. If something we said can be interpreted in two ways and one of the ways makes you sad or angry, we meant the other one.
10. You can either ask us to do something or tell us how you want it done. Not both. If you already know best how to do it, just do it yourself.
11. Whenever possible, Please say whatever you have to say during commercials.
12. Christopher Columbus did NOT need directions and neither do we.
13. ALL men see in only 16 colors, like Windows default settings. Peach, for example, is a fruit, not A color. Pumpkin is also a fruit. We have no idea what mauve is.
15. If we ask what is wrong and you say “nothing,” We will act like nothing’s wrong. We know you are lying, but it is just not worth the hassle.
16. If you ask a question you don’t want an answer to, expect an answer you don’t want to hear.
17. Don’t ask us what we’re thinking about unless you are prepared to discuss such topics as football, cars, bikes or games
18. You have enough clothes and too many shoes.
20. Thank you for reading this. Yes, I know, if you tell these rules to your woman, you may be forced to have to sleep on the couch tonight, courtesy of the rules; But did you know men really don’t mind that? It’s like camping.
As we digest the rules, its pretty clear, the game is changing in relationships, there are new rules in town. But as far as relationships are concerned, this is how every man think in his relationships.